Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Politics Behind a Nice Ass

Politics are something that would come up on my fishing trips. As a wealthy man, I usually vote for the guy who lets Ted hang on to his money. I'm not too sure about current candidates, but I like that Palin lady. Basically, any politician with a nice ass is at least watchable for four years. She also seems to hunt and fish, even if she is shooting Bass with RPGs from a helicopter. As a vice president, I think she should run with Giselle Bunchen or Brady, or whater she calls herself. She's just a big pile of sexy. I bet those two could convince a lot of leaders to do a lot of things and entertain the country at the same time. I'm not sure what their stance is on frozen heads though and that;s the first thing I do when checking out a candidate. -Teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment