Saturday, April 24, 2010

How to Coach IT, it ain't easy to teach that


Ted,
When the Sox fire 'Coma, would Alcor ever consider letting your head sit in the dug-out? I think you'd make a great managha!

Also, are the Bruins going to get out of the 1st round?
-Wilma in Weymouth

Listen,
I was the greatest hitter who ever lived. It ain't easy to teach that. I tried. I was a manager for a while, but decided that fish could learn more than ballplayers. Most of them either have "it" or they don't. Tito was an average ballplayer, so he knows how to help average ballplayers. Whereas I was a freak of nature. The freaks of nature don't need help - you just turn them loose on the field and get the hell out of their way.

Since I have a new understanding of all things frozen...I think the Bruins get to at least the conference finals, and don't be surprised if they bring a cup home this year. You heard it here first...from a big, cold headsicle in a giant tin can.

XOXOXOX
'sicle

No comments:

Post a Comment