Monday, April 5, 2010

Bass fishing is for rednecks

(Nice game last night.)

Here's a question from a loyal reader...

Ted,
If I remember right, you were fishing when your wife had your daughter. My "wife" says that's morally wrong, but I say a woman can have a baby anytime but the bass only bite once a year in Big River. I'm right, right?

Also Teddy how would you rank the AL EAST teams right now?
-Orlando

Umm,
Listen here dumbass, Bass fishing is for rednecks. I "missed" my ingrate son's birth because I was fishing for Tarpon. I don't fish in muddy puddles, I fish in the Ocean, like a real man.

As for the AL East:

1. Sox - they can actually field a few grounders this year, and Bay was a butcher in left field. This team should win more away games than last year with the outfield speed and strong starters.
2. Rays - Because I like things that swim in Oceans
3. Yankees - Lousy Bullpen and big heads - reminds me of a lot of Sox teams I played for - all stick, no glove or arm. Also, Chan Ho Park is horrible.
4. Who Cares?
5. Who Cares? -T

No comments:

Post a Comment