Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The NHL might want to look into this new fangled thing called television

Ted, 
As a frozen head, do you have any suggestions as to how the NHL can figure this thing out? Should they? Does anyone even care about hockey? 

Have you ever considered subbing in as a puck? -Murph, Milton

Tom, 
When I was alive (I mean really alive, and not floating in goo) hockey players were tough and played for next to nothing.  Why? Because they loved the game.  

The poor owners are only raking in hundreds of millions off these athletes, and not billions.  It's embarrassing to only have 136 ft yacht and not 157 footer. Also, the NHL might want to look into this new fangled thing called television.  If I have to watch on Versus or the Mountain Channel, I'm probably not finding that on my remote.  I'm disgusted there's no hockey because as a frozen athlete, it's the closest sport to my present state.  I guess I'll have to go back to watching competitive ice fishing.

-Tedsicle

women-big-boobs-10

No comments:

Post a Comment